Born: 05 February 1967;
Address: Baalbek-Hermel Province, Lebanon;
Known also as: Muhammad Ibrahim Surur.
Sarur, a Lebanon-based Hamas and Hizballah-linked financial operative, is in charge of transferring tens of millions of dollars per year from the IRGC-QF to the Izz-Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades.
As of 2014, Sarur was identified as in charge of all money transfers from the IRGC-QF to Izz-Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades. Overall, in the past four years, the IRGC-QF transferred over U.S. $200 million dollars to the Izz-Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades. The IRGC-QF, a branch of the IRGC, has provided material support to numerous terrorist groups.
Sarur served as a middle-man between the IRGC-QF and Hamas and worked with Hizballah operatives to ensure funds were provided to the Izz-Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades. In 2011 and extending through 2016, Sarur worked for Hizballah’s Bayt al-Mal Bank. To transfer funds to Hamas in Gaza, Sarur coordinated transfers through an individual who served as a Gaza-based Hamas financial facilitator and money smuggling operations officer.
- Ismael Tash Since at least 2017, Tash has had ongoing contact with… [+]
- Redin Exchange As of March 2019, the Turkey-based Redin Exchange and the… [+]
- Kamal Abdelrahman Aref Awad In early 2018, Awad, a Gaza-based Hamas financial associate, coordinated… [+]
- Bayt al-Mal Bayt al-Mal operates under the direct supervision of Hezbollah Secretary… [+]
- Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is a branch of… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.