Place of Birth: Iraq;
E-mail: email@example.com; alt. firstname.lastname@example.org; alt. email@example.com;
Address: Istanbul, Turkey;
Known also as: Ismael Salman Mosleh; Isma’il Tash.
Tash is Redin Exchange’s Deputy CEO and is in charge of Redin Exchange’s foreign relations.
As of January 2019, Tash was a key player in many financial transfers from Iran to Hamas, and was highly involved with Hamas facilitators.
Since at least 2017, Tash has had ongoing contact with a money transfer channel managed by the designated Hamas financial facilitator Muhammad Sarur. This channel has transferred IRGC-QF money to Hamas and in particular Hamas’s operational arm in the Gaza Strip.
- Smart Ithalat Ihracat Dis Ticaret Limited Sirketi Smart is an import/export limited company and possible front company… [+]
- Redin Exchange As of March 2019, the Turkey-based Redin Exchange and the… [+]
- Muhammad Sarur As of 2014, Sarur was identified as in charge of… [+]
- Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) is a branch of… [+]
- Hamas Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.