Born: 31 August 1953; alt. 31 August 1955; alt. 31 August 1958; alt. 31 August 1960;
Place of Birth: Al Basuriyah, Lebanon;
Passport 042833 (Lebanon);
Rank: Secretary General of Hizballah;
Known also as: Hasan Abd-al-Karim Nasrallah.
Nasrallah was designated for acting on behalf of Hizballah, which he has led since 1992. As the Secretary General and head of the Shura Council, Nasrallah is Hizballah’s highest-ranking official and exercises direct command over Hizballah’s military and security apparatus as its supreme commander, including its involvement in the war in Syria.
Nasrallah has stated that Hizballah’s intervention in the war in Syria marked a completely new phase for the organization, sending military forces abroad to protect its interests.
Nasrallah’s political advisor is Husayn Al-Khalil.
- Hassan al-Baghdadi Baghdadi, who has publicly identified himself as a Hizballah official, has...[+]
- Nazem Said Ahmad Ahmad, a diamond dealer, is a prominent Lebanon-based money launderer and...[+]
- Fuad Shukr He is a senior military advisor to Hizballah Secretary General Hasan...[+]
- Nasrallah’s secret fraud For years now Nasrallah has been preparing for a doomsday scenario...[+]
- Hezbollah leader Nasrallah threatened to blow up Israel with same chemicals as Beirut blast Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah threatened in the past to destroy Israel...[+]
- Beirut explosion highlights danger of Hezbollah’s guided munitions In recent years Hezbollah has been acquiring precision-guided munitions which make...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.