Born: 31 August 1953; alt. 31 August 1955; alt. 31 August 1958; alt. 31 August 1960;
Place of Birth: Al Basuriyah, Lebanon;
Passport 042833 (Lebanon);
Rank: Secretary General of Hizballah;
Known also as: Hasan Abd-al-Karim Nasrallah.
Nasrallah was designated for acting on behalf of Hizballah, which he has led since 1992. As the Secretary General and head of the Shura Council, Nasrallah is Hizballah’s highest-ranking official and exercises direct command over Hizballah’s military and security apparatus as its supreme commander, including its involvement in the war in Syria.
Nasrallah has stated that Hizballah’s intervention in the war in Syria marked a completely new phase for the organization, sending military forces abroad to protect its interests.
Nasrallah’s political advisor is Husayn Al-Khalil.
- Hezbollah leader Nasrallah threatened to blow up Israel with same chemicals as Beirut blast Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah threatened in the past to destroy… [+]
- Beirut explosion highlights danger of Hezbollah’s guided munitions In recent years Hezbollah has been acquiring precision-guided munitions which… [+]
- Hezbollah chief Nasrallah in 2016: Strike on Haifa ammonia tanks like nuclear attack In a Feb. 16, 2016, speech aired on Al-Manar TV,… [+]
- Nazem Said Ahmad Ahmad, a diamond dealer, is a prominent Lebanon-based money launderer… [+]
- Fuad Shukr He is a senior military advisor to Hizballah Secretary General… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.