Muhammad Abdallah Al-Amin
Born: 11 January 1975;
Place of Birth: El Mezraah, Beirut, Lebanon;
1. Yusif Mishkhas T: 3 Ibn Sina, Bayrut Marjayoun, Lebanon;
2. Beirut, Lebanon;
Known also as: Mohamed Abdullah Al Ameen; Mohammad Al Amin; Muhammad Abdallah Al Amin; Muhammed Al Amin; Mohamad Al-Amin; Mohamed Alamin; Mohamed Abdalla Amine; Muhammed El Amine.
Muhammad is a Lebanese businessman and merchant whose father Abdallah is a former Member of Parliament and minister. Abdallah, who was affiliated with the Baath Party, was the labor minister in the 1990s.
Al-Amin kept funds in his name for Tabaja in a Lebanese bank and he was the liaison between Tabaja and banking officials. Al-Amin also helped Tabaja circumvent the US sanctions and their repercussions.
Al-Amin has also been involved in financial activities with Muhammad Fallah Kallas. Kallas was designated because he provided financial services to Tabaja through his work for Tabaja’s company, Al-Inmaa Engineering and Contracting.
Al-Amin owns or run, these companies: Sierra Gas S.A.L. Offshore, Lama Foods S.A.R.L., Lama Foods International Offshore S.A.L., Impulse S.A.R.L., Impulse International S.A.L. Offshore, M. Marine S.A.L. Offshore, and Thaingui S.A.L. Offshore.
- Lawyer: Muhammad Hussein Dakrub Muhammad Hussein Dakrub is the brother of Dima Hussein Dakrub and...[+]
- Lama Foods S.A.R.L. Muhammad 'Abdallah Al-Amin holds a majority ownership stake, and is the...[+]
- Thaingui S.A.L. Offshore Muhammad 'Abdallah Al-Amin is a founder, majority shareholder, and the chairman...[+]
- Hezbollah’s Consigliere – Achi Law Firm Achi Law Firm is a Lebanese firm that provides material services...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.