Designated by US Treasury Department in September 2010.
From the designation:
Tajco is a multipurpose, multinational business venture involved in international trade as well as real estate and presided over by Ali, Husayn and Kassim Tajideen.
As of February 2007, Kassim Tajideen owned Tajco and used proceeds from this business to provide millions of dollars in financial support to Hizballah. Husayn Tajideen, co-owner of Tajco Ltd in The Gambia, serves as the company’s managing director. Ali Tajideen and Kassim Tajideen were business partners and co-owners of Tajco Sarl, operating as Tajco Company LLC in Tyre, Lebanon, with Ali Tajideen serving as the managing partner.
According to the designation, Tajco had addresses in Banjul, the Gambia, Beirut, Lebanon and in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
- Lawyer: Amer Afif Abu Khalil Amer Afif Abu Khalil is an attorney in Tyre who… [+]
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
- Tajco Ltd Gambia Designated by US Treasury Department in September 2010. A corporation… [+]
- Kasim Mohammad Abd al-Hasan Tajideen Kassim Tajideen is an important financial contributor to Hizballah who… [+]
- Husayn Mohammad Abd al-Hasan Tajideen Husayn Tajideen is a primary Hizballah fundraiser and prominent Hizballah… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.