Husayn Mohammad Abd al-Hasan Tajideen
Husayn Tajideen is a primary Hizballah fundraiser and prominent Hizballah supporter in the Gambia.
Designated by US Treasury Department in September 2010 for financing Hizballah.
Expelled from the Gambia in June 2013, but pardoned by the president in October 2013. [source]
Owner of Tajco Company, also designated by the Treasury Department.
Hussein Tajideen is registered as the director and owner of 50% of Midland Trading Group in Banjul, Gambia.
Hussen (sic) Tajideen is also linked to Mila Kapital GmbH and Mila Sortier und Export GmbH in Germany, both established in 2013 (after Tajideen’s deportation).
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
- Hezbollah financial network in West Africa Ever since the mid-1990s, Lebanese businessmen are active in various… [+]
- Kairaba Shopping Center Kairaba are one of the largest foodstuffs importers to the… [+]
- Tajco Tajco is a multipurpose, multinational business venture involved in international… [+]
- Tajco Ltd Gambia Designated by US Treasury Department in September 2010. A corporation… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.