Born: 05 March 1953;
Place of Birth: Lagos, Nigeria;
Passport: RL0000432 (Lebanon) issued 31 January 2013 expires 31 January 2018.
Known also as: Qasim Muhammad Hujayj; Qasim Hajij.
Kassem Hejeij is Lebanese magnate, officially resigned as head of the Middle East Africa Bank (MEAB) after he was designated by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
He was listed by OFAC on the grounds of “direct ties to Hizballah organizational elements” and also in investing “in infrastructure that Hezbollah uses in both Lebanon and Iraq.”
Treasury also designated Hejeij at the same time for his role in facilitating Hizballah’s financial and commercial activities, including for opening bank accounts on behalf of Hizballah and providing credit to its procurement companies.
Treasury also said, that Hejeij works with Tabaja and they both provide financial support to Hizballah.
- Hezbollah Financiers – Hejeij clan Kassem Hejeij is a prominent member of Hezbollah’s economic arm… [+]
- Adham Husayn Tabaja More recently, Tabaja has used the Iraqi branches of Al-Inmaa… [+]
- Middle East Africa Bank MEAB is one of Lebanon’s leading financial institutions, providing individuals,… [+]
- Ali Youssef Charara Charara has received millions of dollars from Hizballah to invest… [+]
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.