Terror organization: Hezbollah
Status: Hezbollah financier
Roll: He was listed by OFAC on the grounds of “direct ties to Hezbollah organizational elements” and in investing “in infrastructure that Hezbollah uses in both Lebanon and Iraq.”
He has strong connections in Africa, especially in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea. He is still behind the scenes in MEAB bank that was designated by the US (the manager now is his son), and he was the mayor of Deir Antar in Lebanon and wanted to become a parliament member of Amal to receive immunity.
He is behind many plots of Hezbollah in Africa and Middle East using his ties to pull the strings as needed.
Location: Lebanon and Africa.
Born: 05 March 1953;
Place of Birth: Lagos, Nigeria;
Passport: RL0000432 (Lebanon) issued 31 January 2013 expires 31 January 2018.
Known also as: Qasim Muhammad Hujayj; Qasim Hajij.
Kassem Hejeij is Lebanese magnate, officially resigned as head of the Middle East Africa Bank (MEAB) after he was designated by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
He was listed by OFAC on the grounds of “direct ties to Hizballah organizational elements” and also in investing “in infrastructure that Hezbollah uses in both Lebanon and Iraq.”
Treasury also designated Hejeij at the same time for his role in facilitating Hizballah’s financial and commercial activities, including for opening bank accounts on behalf of Hizballah and providing credit to its procurement companies.
Treasury also said, that Hejeij works with Tabaja and they both provide financial support to Hizballah.
- Adham Husayn Tabaja More recently, Tabaja has used the Iraqi branches of Al-Inmaa Engineering...[+]
- Middle East Africa Bank MEAB is one of Lebanon’s leading financial institutions, providing individuals, small...[+]
- Ali Youssef Charara Charara has received millions of dollars from Hizballah to invest in...[+]
- Beirut port explosion – analyzing the chain of events Analyzing the Beirut port explosion chain of events, leads us to...[+]
- Lebanon’s Amal party to run a US-designated terrorism financier Kassem Hejeij as a candidate in the coming elections Lebanon’s Amal party is set to run a US-designated terrorism financier...[+]
- Update: Hejeij Clan – logistic and financial services to Hezbollah Hejeij clan is one of the pillars of Hezbollah’s financial structure...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.