Born: 23 October 1974;
Place of Birth: Beirut, Lebanon;
Known also as: Muhammad Mustafa Nur-Al-Din.
Mohamad Noureddine and Hamdi Zaher El Dine worked through Noureddine’s Beirut company Trade Point International to move money for Hizballah-linked businesses and individuals already on US blacklists.
Hamdi Zaher El Dine was an employee of Noureddine’s company Trade Point. Trade Point International S.A.R.L. was also sanctioned.
“Noureddine has utilized an extensive network across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East to provide money laundering, bulk cash shipment, black market currency exchange, and other financial services to a variety of clients, including Hizballah members”, the US Treasury said in the statement.
- Hassan Tabaja Hassan Tabaja is the legal representative for Adham Tabaja (has… [+]
- Muhammad Badr-Al-Din Badr-Al-Din is a manager of Al-Inmaa’s Basra, Iraq branch, and… [+]
- Muhammad Al-Mukhtar Kallas Kallas was designated for providing financial services to Hizballah member… [+]
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
- Trade Point International S.A.R.L Trade Point International S.A.R.L is a Lebanon-based, multi-purpose company that… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.