Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook
Born: 09 February 1951;
Place of Birth: Gaza, Egypt;
Passport: 92/664 (Egypt);
SSN: 523-33-8386 (United States);
Address: Cairo, Egypt;
Known also as: Dr. Musa Abu-Marzuq; Sa’id Abu-Marzuq; Mousa Mohamed Abou Marzook; Musa Abu Marzouk; Musa Abu Marzuk; Abu-‘Umar.
Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook earned a degree in engineering from Ein Shams University (Cairo) in 1977. In 1983 he moved to the United States. Soon after arriving in the U.S., Marzook became affiliated with the Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP), a front organization for Hamas. By the late 1980s, Marzook had become chairman of IAP’s advisory committee.
Marzook organized the formation of the:
• Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) – in the summer 2007 trial that examined evidence of the Holy Land Foundation‘s fundraising efforts on behalf of Hamas, the U.S. government released a list of approximately 300 of HLF’s “unindicted co-conspirators” and “joint venturers”—many of whom were affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.
• United Association for Studies and Research (UASR) – an Islamist think tank with ties to Hamas.
In 1991 Marzook was elected chairman of the Hamas Political Bureau. Today he serves as Hamas’s deputy political bureau chief.
- Islamic Committee for Palestine The Islamic Committee for Palestine (ICP) was an outgrowth of… [+]
- Ramadan Abdallah Shallah was a founding members of the PIJ, and since… [+]
- Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Islamist organization founded in… [+]
- Hamas Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.