Afghan Support Committee
The Afghan Support Committee (ASC) is a non-governmental organization established by Osama bin Laden, based in Afghanistan, and affiliated with the Revival of Islamic Heritage Society (RIHS).
Abu Bakr Al-Jaziri, the finance chief of ASC, also served as the head of organized fundraising for Osama bin Laden. Al-Jaziri collected funds for al Qaida in Jalalabad through the ASC. He also collected money for al Qaida from local Arab NGOs by claiming the funds were for orphans and widows. Al-Jaziri then turned the funds over to al Qaida’s finance committee. ASC and RIHS personnel, including Al-Jaziri and Al-Libi, defrauded well-meaning contributors by diverting money donated for widows and orphans to al-Qaida terrorists.
In 2000, he moved from Jalalabad to Pakistan where he continued to raise and transfer funds for al Qaida.
- Abu Bakr al-Jaziri He also collected money for Al-Qaida from local nongovernmental organizations… [+]
- Abd al-Mushin Al-Libi He was the office director of the Afghan Support Committee… [+]
- Revival of Islamic Heritage Society The Revival of Islamic Heritage Society (RIHS) is a Kuwaiti-based… [+]
- Al-Furqan Foundation Welfare Trust Since its establishment in the mid-2000s, Al-Furqan, alias Al-Turaz Trust,… [+]
- Osama Bin Laden Osama was the founder of al-Qaeda in 1988. This organization… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.