Al-Inmaa Engineering and Contracting SARL
Year established: 1991;
Legal form: SARL;
Type of company: Head Office;
Registration No.: 36088 Baabda;
Corporate capital: 450,000 LBP;
Phone: +961 1 824 650;
Fax: +961 1 824695;
Website: http://www.alinmaa.com.lb; http://www.alinmaairaq.com (only page that works).
Address: 1st floor, El-Wouroud building, Adnan Hakim Street, Jnah area, Ghobeiri (Baabda) Lebanon.
Ground Floor, Inmaa Building, New Airport Highway, Beirut, Lebanon; Airport Highway, Bir Hassan, Beirut, Lebanon; Aljadriya, Baghdad, Iraq; Aljazzar Road, Basra, Iraq; Al-Jaza’ir Street, ‘Oman Neighborhood, Basra, Iraq.
Al-Inmaa Engineering and Contracting, a subsidiary, has been one of the largest and most successful real-estate businesses since the late 1990s, and it’s been used by Hizballah as an investment mechanism. Mr.Tabaja used his Hizballah ties to create a construction monopoly for the company in Hizballah-controlled parts of Beirut and southern Lebanon.
More recently, according to the U.S. Treasury, Mr. Tabaja used Iraqi branches of the subsidiary to win development projects in Iraq that provide financial support and organizational infrastructure to Hizballah.
Treasury said that Al-Inmaa Engineering and Contracting has recently obtained oil and construction projects in Iraq that “provide both financial support and organizational infrastructure to Hizballah.”
- Ali Hussein El-Achi Hussein El-Achi is founding partner of Achi Law Firm. Linked to...[+]
- Muhammad Abdallah Al-Amin Muhammad is a Lebanese businessman and merchant whose father Abdallah is...[+]
- Abdul Latif Saad Saad is the manager of Al-Inmaa’s Baghdad, Iraq branch, and coordinates...[+]
- Hezbollah’s Consigliere – Achi Law Firm Achi Law Firm is a Lebanese firm that provides material services...[+]
- Hezbollah Financiers – Hejeij clan Kassem Hejeij is a prominent member of Hezbollah's economic arm who...[+]
- UAE imposes economic sanctions on senior leadership of Hezbollah UAE has imposed economic sanctions against 10 leaders of Lebanon’s Hezbollah...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.