Al-Inmaa Engineering and Contracting SARL
Year established: 1991;
Legal form: SARL;
Type of company: Head Office;
Registration No.: 36088 Baabda;
Corporate capital: 450,000 LBP;
Phone: +961 1 824 650;
Fax: +961 1 824695;
Website: http://www.alinmaa.com.lb; http://www.alinmaairaq.com (only page that works).
Address: 1st floor, El-Wouroud building, Adnan Hakim Street, Jnah area, Ghobeiri (Baabda) Lebanon.
Ground Floor, Inmaa Building, New Airport Highway, Beirut, Lebanon; Airport Highway, Bir Hassan, Beirut, Lebanon; Aljadriya, Baghdad, Iraq; Aljazzar Road, Basra, Iraq; Al-Jaza’ir Street, ‘Oman Neighborhood, Basra, Iraq.
Al-Inmaa Engineering and Contracting, a subsidiary, has been one of the largest and most successful real-estate businesses since the late 1990s, and it’s been used by Hizballah as an investment mechanism. Mr.Tabaja used his Hizballah ties to create a construction monopoly for the company in Hizballah-controlled parts of Beirut and southern Lebanon.
More recently, according to the U.S. Treasury, Mr. Tabaja used Iraqi branches of the subsidiary to win development projects in Iraq that provide financial support and organizational infrastructure to Hizballah.
Treasury said that Al-Inmaa Engineering and Contracting has recently obtained oil and construction projects in Iraq that “provide both financial support and organizational infrastructure to Hizballah.”
- Hezbollah Financiers – Hejeij clan Kassem Hejeij is a prominent member of Hezbollah’s economic arm… [+]
- Muhammad ‘Abdallah Al-Amin Muhammad is a Lebanese businessman and merchant whose father Abdallah… [+]
- Abdul Latif Saad Saad is the manager of Al-Inmaa’s Baghdad, Iraq branch, and… [+]
- Issam Ahmad Saad Saad is a managing partner and minority shareholder in Al-Inmaa,… [+]
- Jihad Muhammad Qansu Jihad Qansu was designated for acting for or on behalf… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.