Ali Mohammad Abd al-Hasan Tajideen
Designated by US Treasury Department in September 2010.
From the designation:
Ali Tajideen is a former Hizballah commander in the municipality of Hanawy, Tyre district, Lebanon, and has provided cash to Hizballah, in tranches as large as $1 million.
Ali Tajideen is a major player in Jihad Al Bina, a Lebanon-based construction company formed and operated by Hizballah, which was designated by the Treasury Department in February 2007.
Used to live and work in Sierra Leone before returning to Lebanon.
In 1995 established Tajco Lebanon, in which his son – Hassan, became CEO.
Not to be confused with Ali Ahmad Tajideen, another family member, who died in the Ethiopian Airlines crash in 2010.
- Nazem Said Ahmad Ahmad, a diamond dealer, is a prominent Lebanon-based money launderer… [+]
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
- Hezbollah financial network in West Africa Ever since the mid-1990s, Lebanese businessmen are active in various… [+]
- Tajco Holding Lebanon Activities: The company deals in construction. Established in 1995 by… [+]
- Tajco Tajco is a multipurpose, multinational business venture involved in international… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.