Abd al-Rahman bin Umayr al-Nu’aymi
US Treasury Department Specially Designated Global Terrorist (December 2013) he was also blacklisted by the UN in September 2014. According to the designation, Nu’aymi has facilitated significant financial support to al-Qaeda in Iraq, and served as an interlocutor between al Qaeda in Iraq leaders and Qatar-based donors.
President and one of the three founding members of Alkarama for Human Rights, located in Geneva.
Al-Nu’aymi’s powers in Alkarama were written off after his designation (December 2013). However, in January 2014 the board rejected his resignation.
Founding member of the Sheikh Eid bin Mohammed al Thani Trust (Eid Charity). He was accused of using the charity to funnel money to al-Qaeda.
Head of The Global Anti Aggression Campaign (qawim.net).
He is also, former president of the Qatar Football Association.
- Abu Khalid al-Suri In 2004, he and Abu Musab were linked to the… [+]
- Al-Qaeda Al-Qaeda is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama… [+]
- Alkarama for Human Rights Alkarama lobbies on behalf of Islamist detainees around the world,… [+]
- Osama Abbassi Madani Made the link between some Algerian exiles in Switzerland and… [+]
- Salim Hasan Khalifa Rashid al-Kuwari Al-Kuwari provides financial and logistical support to al-Qaeda, primarily through… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.