Muhammad Ijaz Safarash
Born: 16 June 1976; alt. 01 January 1976;
Place of Birth: Sialkot, Pakistan;
Passport No.: CM9991171 (Pakistan); alt. KF468635 (Pakistan);
National ID No.: 3460354961173 (Pakistan); alt. 30576241062;
Residency Number: 2168561849 (Saudi Arabia);
1. Banimalik, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia;
2. T 3814774 Park, Buraydah, Saudi Arabia;
Safarash has funded and provided logistical support to Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT). He has been an LT operative for several years, acquiring travel documents and facilitating financial transfers in Saudi Arabia.
As of late 2011, and as recently as late 2015, Safarash sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to LT on behalf of LT leadership. Safarash also facilitated the travel of LT members from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia. LT operations chief Zaki ur-Rehman Lakhvi has benefitted from Safarash’s financial support.
As of early 2016, Ijaz worked with his brother, Hameed ul Hassan and Khalid Walid to transport funds to Pakistan on behalf of LeT.
- Hameed ul Hassan Hassan is a financial facilitator for Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT). Also,… [+]
- Hafiz Khalid Walid Walid has been a member of Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT) central… [+]
- Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi Lakhavi is a top leader of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and currently… [+]
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Lashkar-e-Taiba is one of the largest and most active terrorist… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.