Hafiz Khalid Walid
Born: 25 October 1974, alt. 1971;
Place of Birth: Lahore, Pakistan;
National Identity Number: Pakistan, 3410104067339;
Passport: Pakistan, AA9967331, valid 3 June 2006-2 June 2011;
Known also as: Khalid Waleed; Khalid Naik.
Walid has been a member of Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT) central advisory committee since at least 2003 and has held various leadership positions in the group since at least 2006.
He has run LeT’s political bureau since mid-2008, though designated Hafiz Abdur Rehman Makki holds the formal title as the bureau’s head. In 2006, Walid was the deputy head of LeT’s foreign relations department.
As of 2011, Walid actively engaged in LeT political affairs under LeT emir Hafiz Muhammad Saeed’s direction. As of 2009, Walid served as personal assistant of the designated Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and acted as LeT’s point of contact with high-end business contacts and other unidentified VIPs.
As of late 2008, when multiple LeT senior leaders were in detention following the November 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India, Walid served as a lead LeT official in Punjab Province, Pakistan.
As of early 2016, Walid worked together with Hameed ul Hassan and his brother Muhammad Ijaz Safarash, to transport funds to Pakistan on behalf of LeT.
- Hameed ul Hassan Hassan is a financial facilitator for Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT). Also,… [+]
- Muhammad Ijaz Safarash Safarash has funded and provided logistical support to Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT).… [+]
- Hafiz Abdul Rahman Makki Makki is popular in Pakistan for his anti-India speeches. One,… [+]
- Hafiz Muhammad Saeed Saeed is wanted for multiple terrorist incidents. India considers him… [+]
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Lashkar-e-Taiba is one of the largest and most active terrorist… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.