Hameed ul Hassan
Born: 02 January 1980; alt. 02 November 1980;
Place of Birth: Sialkot, Pakistan;
Address: House number 4, Lane 4, Village flag 2, Dhalwan, Pasrur Tehsil, Sialkot District, Punjab Province, Pakistan;
Known also as: Hameed ul Hasan; Hameedul Hassan.
Hassan is a financial facilitator for Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT). Also, Hassan has an active Twitter account, which identifies him as a leader of Jamaat-ud Dawah (an alias of LeT).
As of late 2016, Hassan worked with Falah-e Insaniat Foundation, an alias of LeT, to collect and send funds to individuals in Syria.
As of early 2016, Hassan worked with his brother, Muhammad Ijaz Safarash, and Khalid Walid to transport funds to Pakistan on behalf of LeT.
Previously Safarash and Walid were designated for their association with LeT in March 2016 and September 2012, respectively.
- Hafiz Khalid Walid Walid has been a member of Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT) central… [+]
- Muhammad Ijaz Safarash Safarash has funded and provided logistical support to Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT).… [+]
- Falah-i-Insaniat Foundation The Falah-i Insaniat Foundation (FIF) is a Pakistan-based organization, known… [+]
- Jamaat-ud-Dawa Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) is listed as an alias of the proscribed… [+]
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Lashkar-e-Taiba is one of the largest and most active terrorist… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.